• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

moto g22

metalica

Lurker
vai alguem pra me ajudar tou com um celular moto g22.....com a seguinte mensagem na tela: Unknown Carrier, como resolvo isso......?
funciona normal........só que quando eu bloqueio e desbloqueio começa a travar o touch........

Last edited:
Translation:
is there anyone to help me i have a moto g22 cell phone.....with the following message on the screen: Unknown Carrier, how do i solve this......?
it works normally........but when I lock and unlock it starts to lock the touch.....

This is an English only site. Please use a translator Google Translate

Welcome to Android Forums

So on the screen it says "unknown carrier"? Have you tried removing the sim card and reinserting it?

And you have issues with the screen? Can you explain what is going on there?

atela congela.........tem aperta umas tres ou 4 vezes pr pegar...........mas isso só acontece quando eu bloqueio e desbloqueio a tela..................quando eu formato ele..................funciona tudo perfeitamente........eu quanto eu não bloqueio a tela........depois que eu bloqueio e desbloqueio começa ................ea mensagem operadora desconhecida continua na tela..................

the screen freezes.........I have to press three or four times to get it...........but this only happens when I lock and unlock the screen........ ..........when I format it.....................everything works perfectly........me when I don't lock the screen ........after I lock and unlock it starts ................and the unknown operator message continues on the screen............ ...... - translation... Mas isso so acontece quandro ? Ques hablas mesnsagem operadaora tu?

Back
Top Bottom