• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

moto x mayhem

Where exactly did you find the APK file? After some quick Googling, the only one I found was a download on Mediafire, but I'd be a bit skeptical about installing anything from a site like that, because who knows what people are uploading there.

Kinda works on the galaxy:

There's no sound, and sometimes you open it and the accelerometer is calibrated fine, and other times you open it and it's WAY off - like holding the phone flat has him leaning all the way backwards. Good game when it works though!

I love Trials HD and always wished there was a phone version and this looks to be it, will have to try it on my N1 when I get home.

.apk is the file suffix for Android appications, just like how windows programs are .exe .

So an apk is the file you can download to install an application on your phone, simples.

Installed on my Hero but the controls are terrible. It doesn't sense anything and then all of a sudden the guy does a faceplant or flips over backwards.

sprint htc hero v1.5
worked first time. now black screen? wonder if its the icon. looks like a cool game from what I played, at least from an old x moto racer point of view. kind of take me back to a better version of excitebike!
Hope there is a update or maybe sprint will releace a the newer version and it will run better on that.

Where exactly did you find the APK file? After some quick Googling, the only one I found was a download on Mediafire, but I'd be a bit skeptical about installing anything from a site like that, because who knows what people are uploading there.
Installed on my Hero but the controls are terrible. It doesn't sense anything and then all of a sudden the guy does a faceplant or flips over backwards.

Got it up and running on the Desire but no sound and cant save the settings :( to bad looks like fun. Wish it would be offed threw the Market

This was our Android Developer Challenge 2 entry that won in the Arcade/Action category.

Moto X Mayhem is officially released and in the store!

Nice! I remember reading about this game a year ago. I wanted it so bad on my Sprint Hero, lol. But it never came to the Market for some reason. Talk about a blast from the past! Has anybody here tried it?

Back
Top Bottom