• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

MP3 and Album Art

beach48

Lurker
Jun 5, 2016
I keep, among other stuff, about 100 MP3 songs on my LG L41C phone. I have edited the ID3 tags to show name, artist, & album art which all display correctly in all the players I tested. When I import them into the phone (name & artist display) the album art reverts to a generic image (not the one I inserted) or every song. I have exhausted all of my ideas. Thx in advance for any help on this.

Thanks for your suggestions. I too am using, and always have, MP3Tag. I did some clean re-dos with a few sample songs but did not have any luck. i have been obsessed with computers since 1979 and I feel i can eventually solve this later when I get in the mood to fight it some more. Many thx for sharing your knowledge with me.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones