• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root MP3 d/loader not saving files to music library

Gldrz1

Android Enthusiast
Hopefully someone can help me i found a really cool MP3 called MusicBox but the only problem it won't save files on stock music library i can only do it manually, tried a few things with no luck :confused:any suggestions at all? thanks.

Hopefully someone can help me i found a really cool MP3 called MusicBox but the only problem it won't save files on stock music library i can only do it manually, tried a few things with no luck :confused:any suggestions at all? thanks.

Unless there is an download location option in the app itself, you are probably out of luck.

Unless there is an download location option in the app itself, you are probably out of luck.[/QUO
In the app itself there's an option to save songs in.. by default /storage/sdcard0/Music Box Pro i changed it to save it to /storage/sdcard/Music but even that didn't do the trick i mean don't know what else to try seems that should've worked right?

In the app itself there's an option to save songs in.. by default /storage/sdcard0/Music Box Pro i changed it to save it to /storage/sdcard/Music but even that didn't do the trick i mean don't know what else to try seems that should've worked right?

It seems like that should work. You might want to try /sdcard/Music.

If your phone is rooted you could get a file manager then copy the music files and put them in the right folder.

It seems like that should work. You might want to try /sdcard/Music.

yeah it won't let me i think this Music Box just doesn't have the ability to do that, not the worst thing sort of a nuisance having to do it manually but oh well thanks anyway.

Back
Top Bottom