• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Multiple e-mail accounts (including non-gmail)

robhole

Lurker
Ok so I have done extensive Googling & searching this forum for the answer but cannot find it.

On my Android Tablet, it was easy but I'm not having great success on my LG Optimus 3D phone.

I want to add another e-mail address THAT IS NOT MS Exchange or Gmail. When I go into Settings > Accounts it only gives me the option for FB, Twitter, Gmail or MS Exchange. I just want to add hotmail to it. When we set it up originally, I set it up with gmail but I also want to add my hotmail... my android tablet did this no problem but the LG Optimus 3D I can't find it for the life of me.

I did e-mail, settings as well but nothing to add a pop/imap at all.

Can someone direct me to the right place here /// anyone had similar issues?

Did you get this sorted? On mine, the settings in the stock email app (E-mail v 1.1), offers three choices: 'Add account', 'Compose' and 'Settings'. Select 'Add account', you then get three options: 'MS Exchange', 'Gmail' and 'Other'. The 'Other' button let me add all of my email accounts from my ISP, as well as my Hotmail account. Just needed the email address and password.

Back
Top Bottom