• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Multiple Issues

Clondon

Lurker
Dec 21, 2015
For the last week, my S6 active has been acting up. My text messages all come in out of order (if I send a message the reply shows up above the message I sent) My TouchWiz keeps crashing (not sure how to fix) and my speaker sounds like I am trying to listen to music under water?

Help

I am not sure what is happening to your device, however, I have experienced some problems similar to this. The phone is becoming extremely slow and I have tried everything from new launchers, clearing the cache, and much more. For example, sometimes it will take 10 seconds to go home from watching a YouTube video! I recommend trying a new launcher like Hola Launcher. Just download it from the Play Store. (BTW to change back to TouchWiz, just go to settings; applications; default applications; home/launcher). Hope this helps :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones