• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Music app to replace Google and/or Apple music?

JamieD

Lurker
I have a large library stored in the cloud and I cant seem to find an app with a good user interface to access my music on my Galaxy. ringtones samsung

Although Google and Apple are good for now, I find it very confusing how they exhibit/list the music. Too many photos...; I would like to just see lists of artists/albums...in each genre...alphabetically. The way the Ipod classic looked...but on my Android.
samsung S21 ringtone
Is there any way for me to do this?

Last edited:
Sounds like it is in the cloud, I let it go and just be at google play music, why well because it keeps your music organized and includes the bands official artwork for that album, ontop of that, you get crystal clear qualities in the gendera you want.

yeah i never had issues with google play music. it works for me. i don't have many mp3 files anyways. most of it has just been cd's that have been bought and ripped to the computer and play music then uploads it to the cloud where i can access it via my phone......like i said it works for me.

yeah i never had issues with google play music. it works for me. i don't have many mp3 files anyways. most of it has just been cd's that have been bought and ripped to the computer and play music then uploads it to the cloud where i can access it via my phone......like i said it works for me.
I have a ps3, so I can relate to you, I can rip them all and just put them on my ps vita, but still you cannot get the artwork, unless you have to struggle and go into the initial ps3 to get an image, for the cd artowrk, also have to type up every single album, and song too... its a real bothersome, I donno why Sony disposed of this.

Google Play Music works as a streaming music service and a music locker. It allows you to store and stream your entire music library (up to 50,000 songs), as well as stream any of the 30 million songs in its catalog. Instead of playlists, well-curated radio stations are the standout feature of Play Music. Unlike playlists, which are finite and contain specific tracks, radio stations play endlessly and are updated often. What makes these stations unique from other services is that you can view the entire track list and save it as a playlist.

You can try using Musicolet. I have been using it for a couple of years now. Simple interface, all basic features, and most importantly its ad free.

Back
Top Bottom