• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Music Help!!!!!!

mlg2919

Coming from Storm 2 and had Rezound 4 days now and loving it. But music is giving me fits, think I must not understand how it works. I now have 4 music apps, HTC Music which sees and plays nothing, Google Music which only sees and plays music from the market, Poweramp which sees everything in all folders including app noises and ring tone (please) and plays so soft I cannot hear it, and the last is playerpro which does not find any music other than a few app sounds. Also tried music importer to move music.

I Have music from the market and mp3 files from my PC that I have moved to the sdcard\musice and to the google music folder. Al I want to do is load music to phone (no cloud) from PC, Market, Amazon, other have a single music player to use.

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG? Help!!!!

Got it to work!!! Was missing the Music folder on SD card :D
Also, for PowerAmp, go into the settings then more settings and find where you can select what folders to scan. Deselect all but the actual folder you have your music in and it should stop listing your ringtones and also the double listings if you have those.

Mine had all the tones and listed my music twice. I had made a Music folder on the external card and it had that checked as well as the ext_sd folder. Once I unchecked the ext_sd folder it stopped with the double listings and tones.

The stock music player app didn't do that, just PowerAmp.

Back
Top Bottom