• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Music Player stuck in Music Square option

How do I do that it does not appear in Playstore? Also if I delete it I need to know where to re install it from. I can' find the App in Playstore or Samsung Apps.

The App came pre installed on my Tablet.

You can't delete pre-installed apps, the only way you can delete pre-insatlled apps is if you root your tablet. Can you shut the tablet down? If you can do that and restart it and see if it is still on screen. The app to use would be Google's Play Music.

Samsung support gave me the answer as follows.

The Music Player can be found in Settings - Application Manager. What I had missed is that you have to scroll to the right until ALL is displayed at the top of the screen.

You can then scroll down to Music Player - open it and tap CLEAR DATA this restores the music player to its default settings.

I think the problem started by selecting Music Square when my music was in folders in the Samsung music folder you need the songs in the root music folder so that Music Square can find 25+ songs.

Glad you got help with it. Sorry i couldn't help, I use Google's Play Music app and not the Samsung music app.

Back
Top Bottom