• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Music store issues

albinos10

Lurker
Oct 18, 2012
Hello fellow android user,

I recently got my htc one v and I love it but I am currently experiencing a small problem. I went to the music store and purchased a song, however, when dowloading it, I got an error notification telling me I don't have enough free space. Cleared a few games but now I have no idea on how to get back on that loading screen without having to buy another song.

Any help is appreciated!

All you need to do is go to the Play Music app on your phone. It'll ask you which account you'd like to use, and you need to pick the one you purchased the song on. Once you do that, it'll sync up and show you everything you've purchased on that account. You can then press the on screen menu button (three vertical dots) and select "make available offline". This will put check boxes next to each song. Select the songs you want and click "done". At this point, your selected tracks will download to your phone's storage.

I would suggest doing a Google search to learn more about the Play Store app. It's really a great service, and in my opinion, one of the best ways to get music on an Android.

Best of luck to you!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones