• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help My Calendar wont let me add events on Xperia Neo

Emileh

Lurker
Whenever I go onto the calendar to try and add an event it says 'you have no calendars' and won't let me add an event. It keeps doing this even when I sync it to outlook and my google account and it won't let me make a new calendar.

If anyone can possibly help me I would be so grateful because I live on my calendar and I don't know what I'll do if I can't use it!

I'm having the same problem. You click the Date square on the Calendar that you want to put an appointment in and you get another page where you can pick a time in that day. Then the error message comes up: "you have no calendars". The "page" where you enter the fine details shows up behind the "you have no calendars" message but you can't access it. And when you click "ok" to get rid of the "you have no calendars" message, it reverts back to where you clicked to enter the information in the first place. What is so weird to me is that every post I found from a google search with this problem had no solution. Calendar is a system app. Can't uninstall it if I wanted to. I have a Craig clp281 Netbook running Android 2.2.

Back
Top Bottom