• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My cat...

The pic was too big it said. (Eyes roll)
That's a recent glitch that should eventually be fixed.

Meanwhile, you can easily resize down an image until it's small enough to be accepted.

Do you have any image-editing software? On all my computers, I use the GIMP for Linux, but they now have versions for other OSes, too.

On my Android devices, I use F-Stop Pro.

If you need help, just let us know! :)

Meanwhile, you can easily resize down an image until it's small enough to be accepted.

Do you have any image-editing software? On all my computers, I use the GIMP for Linux, but they now have versions for other OSes, too.

If you need help, just let us know!
smilie.png

Thank you all..

If you need help, just let us know! :)
Easiest way I found is screenshot from gallery and upload that

Too bad Ultra Droid doesn't come around any longer. He used to post lots of cat photos on other sites.

My cat was born in my shed and became friends with one of my dogs. She followed him in one day and has been a dear pet since. Pre rescue if you will. Her siblings were all trapped and removed from the neighborhood. I hope they were adopted. The one that chose us to care for her is a real treasure.

Back
Top Bottom