• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

my google play is not working..plz help...

Medha19

Lurker
My google play is nt wrking...it shows waiting 4 netwrk..nd never begins 2 dwnload...I hv a samsung galaxy y pro duos...plz help me out..nd I tried remounting sd card..nd few more things..

Welcome to the forums, Medha19! :hello:
Have you tried clearing data and cache from the Play Store?
Thx..bt i have cleared the data nd cache..bt it keep's on showing waiting 4 network..nd never begins to download...else than google play..evrything is working fyn...

This happened to me a couple of times. Apparently it was because I was trying to download a large app (that needs WiFi according to Google) from the PC browser interface. What I did was on my phone, open up the page of the app in Google Play, then stop the download. Then I click again on install. You get a prompt saying that the file is large blah blah may drain your data quota blah blah so you WiFi. I got true unlimited so I just uncheck "use WiFi", then click on "proceed".

Please help!!!!. I have a galaxy s2 android 2.3.5. I after my play store was updated I cannot start it. When I try to start the application I get a grey screen and then after 3 seconds I go back to the original screen. I also realize that I do not have my device in the google play store web site so I cannot download any app. Have in mind that my gmail and other google apps worke properly. I cleared the cach and restart but nothing happens. The I cleared the data of the application and restart but nothing happens. The play store version is 3.7.15

Tnx....2 evry1 bt..:-( itz still nt wrking I tried rebooting nd reinstalling it...till now it says downlooading nd never starts...
Btw can u plz gim'me the link for the latest version of google play...
Again tnx 2 ol....;-):-)

Back
Top Bottom