• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My HTC nexus one customer service experience!

willymcd

It was great, I don't know why people recomend drcellphone and the likes when HTC service is pretty darn good and a lot cheaper. I craked my AMLOED screen and sent it in to HTC, the sent me a overnight fedex label, I sent it in, next day got an email that they recieved it, then another one they are diagnosing it, then another one with the repair cost and if I want to pay for it. This is the only spot where I had trouble as their online automated payment system was messed up. So I had to call them up to pay. If it all went smoothly I think my phone would have been repaired and sent back to me that day, leaving me phoneless for only 3 days. But I had to wait 4 days, still not bad, and the bill was only $115 total, including shipping.
Also as a note I talked with 4 different HTC and nexus one people, and they were all very nice.

I craked my AMLOED screen and sent it in to HTC and the bill was only $115 total, including shipping.

Wow :eek:

Thats alot cheaper than I thought a company would charge you for the screen replacement. I am so glad I went with HTC/T-mobile just for the customer service issues alone :)

Thanks for telling us your story... thats good to know in the future if I ever drop my phone that it's not gonna cost me an arm & a leg to fix it.

Back
Top Bottom