• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My mobile network won't work for HTC Inspire 4g

Cociorvan

Lurker
I have a data plan for my phone but when I only have E connection i cant send or receive pictures and i cant browse the web. At first i thought it was because of AT&T but when I went to Chicago and got H+ everything worked fine and when i came back home with my E connection it stopped working again

My mobile internet recently stopped working when I am on EDGE connection. At first i thought my data plan was canceled but I went to Chicago and got H+ and everything started working again and when I got back home to EDGE it stopped. I have HTC sense 3.0 and and my android version is 2.3.5

I have a data plan for my phone but when I only have E connection i cant send or receive pictures and i cant browse the web. At first i thought it was because of AT&T but when I went to Chicago and got H+ everything worked fine and when i came back home with my E connection it stopped working again

I would suggest calling AT&T because it sounds like it could be an issue on their end and not the device end.

Please call them and tell us what happens.

I had this happen a few times recently. I called AT&T expecting a problem with it and they told me that my mobile network had gotten cut off somehow. They took me through the steps to repair it and my network started working again perfectly. There is an option under your settings>wireless & networks>mobile networks. Make sure that is clicked to connected. Otherwise I would recommend to call AT&T and ask what's up!

Back
Top Bottom