• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help My music player automatically opens and starts playing when I connect bluetooth

GAMESHARQ

Android Enthusiast
Whenever I get into my car which has Sync, my phone automatically connects to it via Bluetooth, which is fine. The problem is that for the past week or so, my music player will also automatically open itself and start playing music when my Sync connects.

Has anyone else had this problem or know how to fix it?

Mine just started playing randomly as well, but it's not even playing the song that is on hold/in que. Just starts playing randomly!

sorry for asking here, but how do i create a new post to ask a question? I'm new here and can't seem to find a way to.

I think I found out what the issue is... It is playing that "Song" as a replacement for a lost notification file. This started on mine when my SD card died, and my most recent back up of the SD card files I had were missing some that I had active previous to the card dying. So in place of the notification that USED to be there, it is playing the song. Try setting your notification for text msg/ringer and what not again, and see if that fixes the problem. It did for mine!

Back
Top Bottom