• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My Phone can't save nothing!

limone99

Lurker
I tried with stock firmware, lineageOS20, some random ROM, but my phone can't download nothing from web, also I can't make photos, or save DATA, I did factory reset, wipe dalvik cache, fix context, but nothing, my phone is useless now!

I read that phone came with Android 4.4.4 (KitKat) , upgradable to 7.0 (Nougat)

Is this your only phone? I only play around with a phone OS on secondary phones

Your phone is getting pretty old. Almost 7 yrs old. Time for a new one?

Good luck to you. I wish I could have helped you more.

Last edited:
Yes, I tried the firmware stock with android 7 and LineageOS20 with Android 13
First off lineage os is based off of Android 13. Your phone is not android 13 when you have lineage.......just an FYI. It has components that will work on your phone, but it is not a full android 13 os.

What happens when you try to download something? Error? Nothing?

Also do you have a SD card?

Ah ok, But It doesn't work also with stock firmware with android 7. When I try to download something I've different error, the loading starts but I'm stucked at 0% or It doesn't start at all and I've got a message like " Access denied, you need to accept permission for this!

Ah ok, But It doesn't work also with stock firmware with android 7. When I try to download something I've different error, the loading starts but I'm stucked at 0% or It doesn't start at all and I've got a message like " Access denied, you need to accept permission for this!
ok so lets start with your phone. it is old as @AugieTN mentioned. things will not work as they used to as technology keeps further advancing. how much room do you have on your phone? what file type are you downloading? how big is it? do you have a sd card?

Have you granted the app you are using permission to access the storage? On modern Android versions you need to do that (it's a security thing). Of course it should ask the first time you try to use the app, but if it doesn't, or if you hit "deny" previously, then go into Settings > Apps, find the app in question, go into its permissions and grant it access.

Back
Top Bottom