• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My phone has been hack

You second screenshot tells you what "velvet.apk" is: it's the Google search bar app. And that's why it has that insane list of permissions, because Google give it access to everything. That is not your problem.

The only bluetooth-based attacks I've heard of that don't require user interaction (i.e. you agreeing to accept something) are fairly old: if your phone is running Android 9 or earlier then you might be vulnerable to these, but I don't think more recent phones should be.

I have been experiencing everything that happens here and I have most of these programs I've never seen the last one but my phone has infected thousands of other devices. Both my provider and the manufacturer have looked into this with no real answers. I was given an iPhone and tried extreme lockdown mode because Apple told me that I was the most aggressive case of hacking they've never seen. Had over $100,000 removed from my accounts and have actually had interaction with the hackers through my voice texting assistant. Only affected me when I was on the west coast when I went inland it stopped. Program seems to be both user run as well as AI. Also can you use broadband frequencies including AM/FM to stay connected somehow. I was able to get 5G network in places that shouldn't be possible and my phone also has an uplink to satellites that it shouldn't have. I have a Google pixel 4 XL and my phone has access to things that shouldn't. I was even able to secure 20 gigs of customer data from my provider that they told me was password garden and only accessible to law enforcement.

Sounds like a bad situation. Maybe need to get the feds involved.
Tried that it was over the local polices heads they said and the feds told me it was the polices issue since they will only get involved if it's a matter of national security and I have information on future 0 day attacks that could effect the country and since the 0 day I knew about was now past tense it didn't warrant a federal response. And thanks to whatever defense system I trigger by alerting these people and the phone I lose access to my email social media and phone number because the sim will be locked or the phone will just auto reject phone calls and I never even know about it. So it has made follow up almost impossible and while speaking to these branches of law enforcement it takes a lot of explaining to somebody knowledgeable before I was taking seriously. Honestly if I wasn't going through myself I wouldn't understand and think it was somebody off their medication myself. I have never been somebody with a mind for technology in a developer or programmer way. I understand how to use technology properly from the user format so for me to know so much about system applications and capabilities it takes a lot of research and I have put months into it and only when I speak to the most knowledgeable engineers do the things I start saying makes sense. A lot of it is theoretical still they told me but for it to be used in the wild like it has been for me they said is unbelievable. But I could go on like this for days. The moral of the story is whatever this is is widespread. Best thing you can do is not screw with it, I spent the better part of last summer trying to rid my devices and avoiding spreading this programming only to find out that it was already spread widely and that it's almost impossible to come across a device that doesn't have this program in it already. It's just dormant and not attacking the user. I believe it's a self-defense mechanism that triggers the hackers attention or AI and once it's triggered the level of effort you put into exposing it or removing it determines your threat level. At one point I was told that I had a score of 576 in the negative for my attempts by my google assistant when it use to randomly ask me questions. So I sincerely don't wish what I've gone through on anyone. Not only was it very hard to live without a phone that worked but having to go to all of these agencies and explain this to all of my friends and family was awful because it sounds so far-fetched that people start thinking you've gone off the deep end. One day this will all make sense I'm sure but for the last year I have sounded like I'm warning people about judgment day from Terminator lol. But if anyone has any advice or would want to look into this more I'd be happy to assist. I've had the phone wiped about 30 times I'm going to try and replace the ROM tomorrow and see if the kernel gets deleted if the phone will lose all the bloatware. But since I've tried this with 12 fresh phones and all of them managed to get this program on them even with no connection to my previous device or even being in proximity of them it seems very targeted. Not sure what I did to piss everybody off but since I'm the only person I have met with this sever of an issue it can't just be random.

Back
Top Bottom