• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My phone is maniac

Nmrr8

Lurker
hBG3QDP
my phone is sleeping mode in the 7 hours and have %100 battery but i seen this my screen use %50 battery i dont use my phone but screen is a use %50 battery why ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-05-25-10-11-19.png
    Screenshot_2019-05-25-10-11-19.png
    103.9 KB · Views: 171
try rebooting your phone. if you tried that already than put your phone in sleep mode and see if the same thing is happening. if it is still doing it then do a factory reset.
Thanks but my phone not have one problem my phone is burning i do factory reset and i doesnt install a game and i have 7 gb free data but my phone burning power on phone and *#*#4636#*#* i see %39° 20 minute later 42° or 44° normal using this :( i control my data will be a trojan but thats normal normal using will be a charge adapter or something problem ?

It doesn't mean that the screen has used 50% of your battery it just means that the screen has used 50% of the amount of battery used. So lets say your phone was in deep sleep since your last charge and makes it through the night without losing 1% (I've had a few phones that have done that as 100-99 takes a lot longer than the rest) and then you turn the screen on to look at the battery usage, there's every chance the screen used 50% of the less than 1% it's used during deep sleep.

What version of Android are you using? If it is 7.1.1 or earlier try doing a wipe cache partition as the first step. It can become contaminated over time and cause all manner of problem.

… Thom

Back
Top Bottom