• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help My Samsung A71 is not charging. I need help with a decision.

Which one is better money wise?

• Repair

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Get a new phone

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
My Samsung A71 recently stopped charging, then it died because of that, now I cannot turn my phone back on. I have been doing some reading and it appears other people have had the same problem with the Samsung A71.
My phone on a monthly contract and it finishes in 2 months. Is it worth getting it repaired or just getting a new phone?
Also, I need this decision to be made as which one costs less.

My Samsung A71 recently stopped charging, then it died because of that, now I cannot turn my phone back on. I have been doing some reading and it appears other people have had the same problem with the Samsung A71.
My phone on a monthly contract and it finishes in 2 months. Is it worth getting it repaired or just getting a new phone?
Also, I need this decision to be made as which one costs less.

Depends on where in the world you are, what country you're in, as to what repair techs might charge you.

Where I am, China, new battery for a Samsung is probably equivalent of $30, and can usually be fitted while you wait. And for a Samsung A71 that's less than two years old, is definitely worth getting it repaired.

Upvote 0
https://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_a71-9995.php
Non removable battery.
Time for a new phone.
Depends on where in the world you are, what country you're in, as to what repair techs might charge you.

Where I am, China, new battery for a Samsung is probably equivalent of $30, and can usually be fitted while you wait. And for a Samsung A71 that's less than two years old, is definitely worth getting it repaired.

Yeah, If it were that price it would be worth it. I am in the UK and from what I can tell people charge about £80 to see what the problem is.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones