• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

my transformer prime just survived a 5 foot drop

blaxican25

Android Expert
i almost had a heart attack when my prime fell , it fell off the top shelve of the closet good thing it was docked and had a carpet floor lol.

sorry posted on the wrong part of the forum

Why was it on the top shelf of anything!? I wouldn't want to leave my prime anywhere where there was even the slightest chance it could fall. A fall like that would scare the crap out of me!

Yikes, glad everything is okay!
My wife dropped our Galaxy Tab 10.1 onto the wood flooring while sitting in bed, so ~3-4 feet. It completely shattered the screen. This, after owning it for about 2 months I was a tad bit angry. I feel a lot more confident with the Prime, especially since it's docked 99% of the time. (and she's also scared to use it without any sort of case ;):D)

Wow, I'm glad nothing happened. I am surprised at how durable some of these things are, my OG Evo survived a 12 ft fall. I was sure it was dead but I picked it up and finished my call.

ive only managed to do that once, and now there's a tiny on one of the corners in the area where the metal meets the screen, it chiped away like a small square of metel. XD it's really not noticable when you look at it i only found out because i saw it fall the two feet on it's sides hitting the rug before i caught it.

Back
Top Bottom