• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

N4 charging problems

nwaves

My phone started to have charging problems for the past week. I plug it in the OEM charger and 2 hours later it didn't charge much, sometimes it even lost some charge. I kept a close eye on it and noticed that sometimes when I plug it in it shows USB charge, sometimes AC charge, sometimes it starts with one and changes to the other randomly in the middle of the charging process. I suspect the charger is the culprit but I'm not 100% sure. Did anybody here experienced similar issues?

Its new to me but you need to try another charger with similar specs 5v 1.2a. I use my droid x2 charger at work and it works fine.

I think my OEM charger is messed up. It just doesn't charge the phone like it should. 2 hours and only 15% added, -_- come on. I'm currently using another lg charger that goes to a friends optimus G and not only does this phone charge fast now, it actually holds the power!

my OEM charger would get about 80% charge in an hour, so something looks to be up. Sorry I cant offer any more than that.

Back
Top Bottom