• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Nearly all of the Casio commando problems will be solved

How the problem of casio commando can besolved?

• flash new rom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Download new rom

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

yahyazadeh58

Aug 2, 2014
Nearly all of the Casio commando problems will be solved if you flash this rom (GzOne_World_Stock_v1.0)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_691U8qGnlFLWFRdGxWU0xLZXc/view
The rom is flushable on both c811 and ca201l models.
The rom is base Korean model (ice cream 4.0.4).
The only problem is roaming that I have solved it already.
Solution:
Install xposed installer, and inside the software in download section after installing national roaming and putting sign in modules section, reboot system.
Everything is fine.
Enjoy it.

Wait I did before I flashed, I thought it would delete the new ROM if I deleted the cashe and data after the fact. I'll try re-flashing it.

From my further research I need to buy Titanium Backup so I can do some bs with making some APN app a system app so I can change the APN from the Korean carrier to VZW. I seriously regret buying this phone.

Upvote 0
I know there are a lot of problem on this handy regarding its software. however, if you flash the rom, i think nearly whole of your problem can be solved.
sometimes, just battery drain fast, and with installing cpu spy and clear cach apps (both free) you can solved it.
whenever, you see the battry is draining fast just go cpu spy app and see if the most activity shoud be for deep sleep, if not and you see 384 mhz that it means your handy does not go to deep sleep. just go to clear cach, and press three bottom one by one, and reboot system.

Upvote 0
I reflashed the phone using these steps and got to the exact same problem.

I rebooted into recovery and wiped dalvik, cache and data, then I reflashed the ROM. After the ROM finished installing I wiped the dalvik, cache and data again and rebooted my phone. I still have no connectivity, no phone, no sms. It is acting like there's no sim installed. I have also tried pulling the sim and reinstalling it with no success. No wonder these phones go for $50 new on ebay...

Upvote 0
http://www.cyanogenmod.org/

I used earlier versions of their ROMs on other devices and it was one of the best versions of android firmware I have ever used, unfortunately because of the niche market on the C811 no body did a cm for the phone. I have been having a hard time finding any custom rom for this device, I thought I had it with yours but for some reason I am hitting a wall.

Upvote 0
From my further research I need to buy Titanium Backup so I can do some bs with making some APN app a system app so I can change the APN from the Korean carrier to VZW. I seriously regret buying this phone.

This free app will make any app into a system app. The phone was initially able to edit APNs easily. The carriers took out this functionality in software updates to protect their own interests.

I'm rooted , Android 4.1.2, build # M070 on Verizon with a fully functioning, edittable APN entries via the methods described on this forum (I've set APNs in the US, Iceland and Denmark without issue), especially user Doctoror's efforts (I've also posted threads with methods that worked for me, as have other users.) User yahyazadeh58 has seemed to have solved some problems in his ROM for his specific purposes (though I'm not sure where he is located or his carrier), however most people in this forum in the US and on Verizon have not used his ROM in making their phone work. If you read ALL the posts in the rooting section, the process is laid out well.

It's a quirky, cheap phone with a tiny market share. It doesn't have the user base and support that many other phones enjoy, but it will resist water and drops better than many.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I found the rom problem for USA users. I think with installing an App Named (phone testing) you can solve the problem of no service. After installing the software go to Phone information and then choose LTE/GSM/WCDMA. You can even try different option. Test it ,and see which one is appropriate for you sim company.

Generally the phone is in the mode of Global, and I think it does not work for American USERS.

Upvote 0
Generally the phone is in the mode of Global, and I think it does not work for American USERS.

I've had my phone set to Global while on Verizon SIM in the US, and it worked fine.

Personally, patching function problems by using apps is less efficient than a ROM that does what it's supposed to. Less bloat, less memory usage, more storage space and less details to keep track of. The only apps I need to get the phone to work for me are for setting the APNs (and moving the APN app to be a system app.) Simplicity is efficient.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones