• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need a new phone

VOss

Lurker
Im new here so sorry if i sound dumb Lol i need a new phone with a big screen and i heard that the htc desire 816 was a good choice it has decent specs and everything i need it on virgin since im 16 and i pay for my own phone but if i do buy this phone will it last me a long time (spec wise) or will i need to upgrade soon ? im a mild gamer i watch alot of netflix and youtube Take an average amount of pictures and browse the internet quite alot so hopefully this phone is right up my ally if not point me towards other prepaid options

Im new here so sorry if i sound dumb Lol i need a new phone with a big screen and i heard that the htc desire 816 was a good choice it has decent specs and everything i need it on virgin since im 16 and i pay for my own phone but if i do buy this phone will it last me a long time (spec wise) or will i need to upgrade soon ? im a mild gamer i watch alot of netflix and youtube Take an average amount of pictures and browse the internet quite alot so hopefully this phone is right up my ally if not point me towards other prepaid options
The 816 is probably the best on Virgin Mobile besides the Galaxy s5. Honestly I would steer clear of virgin, as there are many rumors that they are shutting down soon. They Just removed like 8 phones including the 816 from their online shop. I would reccomend t-mobile prepaid or simple mobile with nearly identical plans. I own the 816 and its an awesome device with a great price for VM (179$) on amazon. If you dont go with Virgin, I would reccomend an unlocked lg g2, and huawei ascend p7, or the Moto G 2nd gen.

Back
Top Bottom