• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help need a video app that changes from mkv to mp4 in full hd

trylle

Sep 4, 2010
Norway
so,I tried to copy FFAC to my s3 in mkv in 720p and I didnt get any sound from the phone while playing the movie. So I would like to know if there are any app's that changes from mkv to mp4 and keeps the sound ofcourse and transfers it to the 720p resolution

any help toward this conversion app is greatly appreciated.

so,I tried to copy FFAC to my s3 in mkv in 720p and I didnt get any sound from the phone while playing the movie. So I would like to know if there are any app's that changes from mkv to mp4 and keeps the sound ofcourse and transfers it to the 720p resolution

Why not just get MX Player, it plays everything.

Reactions: trylle
Upvote 0

It really depends on which codec was used to encode the video/audio. I have several mkv files on my phone and play with no problem. There are many free video editing programs for the PC that can recode with a different codec. When doing the conversion just make sure size, frame rate, and bit rates are all the same to keep the HD quality. Here is a link to one I have used many times (free).>> Free Video Converter| Any Video Converter Freeware| MP4 FLV 3GP AVI MKV DVD Android Html5

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones