• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Need an Select All Email SUPPORT

I looked all yesterday, and couldn't find a way. I was trying to do it with the Email app, since I was setting it up to check my work email when I was going to be out of town and I get so many emails that I don't need to deal with until I get back. I only use Gmail for personal stuff, and I have no problem dealing with that. I ended up downloading K-9 seems to work fine, a little confusing in parts, but it does have a "mark all as read" feature. The only thing I don't like it is difficult to determine that which are read and which aren't, there is just a very slight variation in color intensity.

Upvote 0
anyone know how to setup multiple email accounts with the email program that came witht he found? In other words, I have 2 different email accounts that have identical names except for what comes after the @.. The program won't let me create them.

You should be able to do that under Home>Menu>Settings>Accounts and sync and adding an account there

The regular Mail app I thought had the select all feature? After you select one email is there a option under the menu button?

Upvote 0
You should be able to do that under Home>Menu>Settings>Accounts and sync and adding an account there

The regular Mail app I thought had the select all feature? After you select one email is there a option under the menu button?

I know that, but the problem is my email accounts have the same root name so it won't creeate another one

For instance..
Mike@yahoo.com and mike@sbcglobal.net. youcant create these because the program thinks its a duplicate

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones