• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Need help CWM Recovery

I installed clockworkmod recovery from Odin3. Not the latest version. And i'm stuck on it. When it boots up, it shows that i owe a samsung st750 or something like that instead of gts6500. I've tryed to install cyanogenmod but it is 10.1 but it failed, so i said ill put 10.2 so i put that on sd card but doesnt show up it shows only the old version. Tryed to update cwm to a newer version it said complete it didnt actually update. I just want to put cyanogenmod. Any tips?

HOLY HOLY HOLY HOLY HOLY MOLY I DID IT CYANOGEN MOD BOOT UP yasssssss if i have any problems from now on i will tell you..first i must install gapps cause i forgot.. i wont have bootloops because i wiped my data right before installing

thank you in advance its miracle my friend

edit: i forgot to install gapps. how do i put google apps? :(
edit2: i browsed rom manager apk to boot into recovery and no installing gapps
edit3: when i enter clockworkmod phone automatcly reboots. seems like imm install g apps manually

Last edited:
Yeah make sure you get the right version of gapps for the android version of your rom. Go into Cwm and flash them from there :thumbsupdroid:

Yeah make sure you get the right version of gapps for the android version of your rom. Go into Cwm and flash them from there :thumbsupdroid:
theres a problem, whenever i get to clockworkmod my phone reboots, and i cant enter.
what do i do?
edit1: chosed twrp recovery and booted to cwm with no problem. nice. installed gapps

hey thanks it works perfectly fine but one thing. in games like minecraft and survival craft when i open them it shows black screen altho the game is running in the background, like i hear the sounds of the buttons i press, but i cant see them. help?

Back
Top Bottom