• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help NEED HELP galaxy s5 saying not registered on network

• Thread starter Android Question
  • Start date
A

Android Question

I have a galaxy s5 that I an trying to use with the walmart family mobile plan. When I place the SIM in the phone and turn it on the phone says "no service" on the top but has the signal bars full. When trying to make a call I receive a message saying "not registered on network" and the call is ended. I have updated my APN settings to my providers specifications but still dose not work. Can someone help me resolve this issue thank you in advance

Yes the phone came from a friend who was running t mobile on it and the service I'm trying to run is powered by t mobile. If it wasn't compatible wouldn't it not even reconize the SIM? It don't tell me to unlock the phone or that the SIM is invalid it just says no service and when trying to place a call it says not registered on network

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones