• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Need help , phone behaving unexpectedly!

amogh1988

Hi Guys,
Please help me on this, from past 1 week my mobile is behaving weird,

when ever i lock the screen the SIM network goes off and when the i unlock the screen it searches for network and the network stays stable until i lock the screen again.

I tried flashing different roms/base rom through SPtool but no use,

Did anyone face this issue before? can anyone give me a solution for this?
This thing is causing me a lot of trouble please help me......

Yes try to flash the entire Stock ROM with SP Flash Tool and check if everything working well then Flash Unsecure Boot image and Recovery by Mastermind and then flash a new ROM and hey also delete all the unwanted things from ur sd card or else copy ur sd card and then format it and only restore the necessary files may be there might be some script in ur SD card which may be creating problem so do all this and if these things doesnt work then it is a hardware problem for which u need to visit service center only.

Yes try to flash the entire Stock ROM with SP Flash Tool and check if everything working well then Flash Unsecure Boot image and Recovery by Mastermind and then flash a new ROM and hey also delete all the unwanted things from ur sd card or else copy ur sd card and then format it and only restore the necessary files may be there might be some script in ur SD card which may be creating problem so do all this and if these things doesnt work then it is a hardware problem for which u need to visit service center only.

Thanks shahabazas, seems the issue was with my SD card, i just formatted my SD card and installed silverlight rom and seems everything fine for now.

But which script has caused this? The last script that i have tried was INT2EXT from mastermind for almost 15 days ago, seems something went wrong after that(faced issue after installing that script and installed new rom after that ,my issue started)

Thanks to all guys for helping me on this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

use original stock rom available in mmx FTP. site. inf already available in this forum ...might be helpful for u.

Back
Top Bottom