• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Need help! S-off fail, stuck in juopunutbear logo

gary93

Need help! S-off fail, stuck in juopunutbear logo!
I just tried to s-off, but the cmd thing crashed and my phone doesn't respond. I ended up have to pull off the battery and now it stuck in the juopunutbear logo. I read other can flash ruu or whatever, but I am noob here... I need some guide, PLEASE!

Need help! S-off fail, stuck in juopunutbear logo!
I just tried to s-off, but the cmd thing crashed and my phone doesn't respond. I ended up have to pull off the battery and now it stuck in the juopunutbear logo. I read other can flash ruu or whatever, but I am noob here... I need some guide, PLEASE!

Google is your friend....

Unlimited.IO

Don't give up though. I'd try to continue running controlbear.exe and keep at it until you gain s-off...

You are on a stock rom, right? Won't work on anything else. At least it wouldn't for me.

Google is your friend....

Unlimited.IO

Don't give up though. I'd try to continue running controlbear.exe and keep at it until you gain s-off...

You are on a stock rom, right? Won't work on anything else. At least it wouldn't for me.

This, don't stop until it's s-off. There's also a chat room with people who can help you.

I also got stuck at that screen. What got me back was running "Controlbear -f" from command prompt. Definitely check out the irc chat though, they are wonderfully helpful.

They are quite helpful and extremely knowledgeable, they've seen it all and might appear curt at times but don't take it personally. Good luck dude.

Just a quick FYI;

With this, I failed S-Off, tried it multiple times, and more or less said meh I'll do it later.

To make a short story long, I was also stuck at the logo. What I then did was at the logo, I opened up an ADB shell and typed

Code:
adb reboot bootloader

If that doesn't work, power off the device, and power up while holding volume down.

Go to fastboot, then flash a boot.img from the ROM you were using. (I used Midnight.)

Code:
fastboot flash boot boot.img

Then finally

Code:
fastboot reboot

That was how it worked for me. Hope that can be of some assistance.

one way is to d/l the ruu for the phone (it's in the unlocking thread), get into h-boot, relock hboot, run on pc ruu (i assume you have all the drivers and stuff since you were able to unlock in the first place and run control bear). this gets u back to stock like when u first bought the phone. After all that, u then unlock your phone (same way as you did before) and redo recovery and try to recover your last backup. worked for me. i was thinking i had bricked my phone and stayed up all night to do this.

Just a quick FYI;

With this, I failed S-Off, tried it multiple times, and more or less said meh I'll do it later.

To make a short story long, I was also stuck at the logo. What I then did was at the logo, I opened up an ADB shell and typed

Code:
adb reboot bootloader
If that doesn't work, power off the device, and power up while holding volume down.

Go to fastboot, then flash a boot.img from the ROM you were using. (I used Midnight.)

Code:
fastboot flash boot boot.img
Then finally

Code:
fastboot reboot
That was how it worked for me. Hope that can be of some assistance.

That's what I did when that happened to me. I was freaking out at first and then just thought about it logically and that is what worked lol.

I also got stuck at that screen. What got me back was running "Controlbear -f" from command prompt. Definitely check out the irc chat though, they are wonderfully helpful.

Holy crap, man! Thank you so much for this tip! I thought I had soft-bricked my phone and I was going to be screwed. I tried this and it worked when nothing else did. You freaking saved my ass! Thanks again!

i did the exact same thing last night,
and bear is the phone saver!

so thats why bear made a back up!.
but if you were ever deleted your screwed!

i might try again.
but idk what i was doing wrong
its either the timing take lil longer than 3 sec. or idk

Back
Top Bottom