• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Need help to Root LG Leon (T-Mobile)

mcshots

Lurker
So I got this new LG Leon yesterday from T-Mobile and I was wondering what was the best root method for this device. I know there's at lease 3 different ways to root this phone from what I've read, but i need user feedback to know which one is the better method to use. the last thing I need is another bricked phone and i only got this phone because I bricked my Alcatel One Touch Fierce a few days back for being stupid. so please guys would you guys give me some feedback on which root method to use? my software version is h34510b and the phone is from T-Mobile.

So I got this new LG Leon yesterday from T-Mobile and I was wondering what was the best root method for this device. I know there's at lease 3 different ways to root this phone from what I've read, but i need user feedback to know which one is the better method to use. the last thing I need is another bricked phone and i only got this phone because I bricked my Alcatel One Touch Fierce a few days back for being stupid. so please guys would you guys give me some feedback on which root method to use? my software version is h34510b and the phone is from T-Mobile.
Use kingroot apk the latest one if u need let me know

Back
Top Bottom