• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need help unlocking proscan plt7044k tablet

can any one help me ????? please ..... I have a proscan plt7044k android tablet that is locked and asking for a google account password and i dont remember anything about it never thought i would need it to log in to my tablet .... i set the dot pattern to lock it and my kids got ahold of it and entered the wrong code to many times now it wants the google account and i dont know it .... if u could just tell me how to make it go back to the dot pattern i can unlock it but im at a loss and none seems to be able to help me so please PLEASE help

Do you remember the name of the account you used when you set the tablet up? Is it just the password you need, you might be able to reset that here: https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery

If you have a few bits of info about the account, you should be able to reset the password there and use the new password to access the tab.

The only issue being is the tab needs to be connected to the internet.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones