• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Need help urgently ....

:(Im using this phone for the last two years. the phone is rooted and i had installed cwm recovery, im on hybrid v3 rom ( thanks to cool gautham ). last month i reflashed cwm recovery through rom manager . it says that i have successfully flashed cwm recovery . but after that i cant enter recovery mode .
i tried key combination,vol down + power button and vol up + power button but it stucks in mmx logo ,any how i can switch it on and i was happy.
but few days back my lil brother enters wrong lock code several times and as a result im lockedv out of the phone. now it is asking for unlock using email id and password. i entered the correct id and password but it is not unlocking. i kept it switched off and pulled out the battery for three days and tried again ,but the result was same.:( can somebody plz tell me a way to unlock it so i can use it again.
i gave it to the service center they said they cant do it because it is swithchin on while flashing.

i really need help, im looking forward to your reply. thank in advance buddies.:)

:(Im using this phone for the last two years. the phone is rooted and i had installed cwm recovery, im on hybrid v3 rom ( thanks to cool gautham ). last month i reflashed cwm recovery through rom manager . it says that i have successfully flashed cwm recovery . but after that i cant enter recovery mode .
i tried key combination,vol down + power button and vol up + power button but it stucks in mmx logo ,any how i can switch it on and i was happy.
but few days back my lil brother enters wrong lock code several times and as a result im lockedv out of the phone. now it is asking for unlock using email id and password. i entered the correct id and password but it is not unlocking. i kept it switched off and pulled out the battery for three days and tried again ,but the result was same.:( can somebody plz tell me a way to unlock it so i can use it again.
i gave it to the service center they said they cant do it because it is swithchin on while flashing.

i really need help, im looking forward to your reply. thank in advance buddies.:)

As CWM is corrupt in ur case. Just flash the original STOCK ROM of mmx

http://androidforums.com/micromax-a70/739177-micromax-a70-original-rom.html

this is the only instant way i could think. Try this if nothing happens i will try to find alternative

first of all thank you for your reply bro ,but the link u provided is not working.
it lead me to some ad.fly link(My Files) my phone is still in the same condition. looking forward to your reply.

if the two button combo ain't working, that probably means u screwed up your recovery as well :-)

So what you have to do is flash the recovery through fastboot, procedure below :-)

Things you'll be needing :

1.> Get the micromax A70 drivers from http://www.mediafire.com/download/9eal4r32215srnm/W601T2_Micromax_Android_USB_Driver.rar. (Not sure you'll be need these as i remember fastboot didn't require drivers, but install these first to make sure evrything goes as planned.)

2.> Get the recovery from http://www.mediafire.com/?ixlq109w2z1rrdo

Procedure :

1.> Download and install the drivers.

2.> Download and extract the recovery.

3.> Get the Phone in fastboot mode by using the combo => camera button + plug in usb cable, (Be sure to press the camera button hard.) If everything goes well you won't get the charging screen. See Video : Micromax A70 Fastboot - YouTube for help and ignore the shankar mahadevan music :-)

4.> If the phone got detected and drivers got installed successfully run the "Install Recovery.img.bat" from the recovery zip file.

5.> If everything goes fine, you'll end up with the recovery menu.

Install a custom ROM, stock ROM, brick it again! do whatever u like :-)

Thank dude.your post was helpfull
I'm going to unbrick my a70..
I don't wanna mess up with recovery again.

one more thing I'm planning to buy a xolo q 700 what do u guys think about xolo q700
;)

Back
Top Bottom