• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root need help with semi bricked a100!!!!!

im pretty good with working with rooted androids so i dont knowm what went wrong but when i was trying to set the tablet back to stock unroot something happen. i looked at the thread to un root and did everything it told me i loaded up stock bootloader with cwm then flashed unrooted rom with the name update. every time i try to turn it on it gets to the andoriod screen for about 18 seconds then it flashes every 9 seconds without loading up. the tablet is a gen 2 a100 if it makes a difference. if you need any more info i will try to tell you what i can considering it doesnt fully load up.:bawling:(P.S. i can still get into stock bootloader.)

Welcome to Android Forums :hello: I went ahead and moved this into the All Things Root section since it pertains to rooting. Since you can get into bootloader it's probably only soft-pricked. I trust the A100 experts will be able to help you get it straightened out.

Back
Top Bottom