• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root NEED system dumps

rebel101150

Need system dump for LG Optimus C. We're working on porting a recovery to it. Currently working with whatisnowmarketing from XDA, the same guy who ported it to all the other optimus devices.

Need system dump for LG Optimus C. We're working on porting a recovery to it. Currently working with whatisnowmarketing from XDA, the same guy who ported it to all the other optimus devices.

Rebel, Here is a system dump including stock recovery and boot img for the Optimus C 2.2.2. (has the update). I hope you will post the recovery here when a usable recovery is completed. Both of you would be much appreciated by the Optimus C community

LW690System.rar.

SillyPutty

You are great man. I just messaged him, it will definitely get posted here once done. He posted that after I got done sending him the stuff for the optimus S so we could port it. You get a thanks as my work schedule kept me from sitting down and doing it

This might be a stupid question but isnt the optimus m exactly the same phone? Wouldn't a flash of the m recovery work in the c?

This might be a stupid question but isnt the optimus m exactly the same phone? Wouldn't a flash of the m recovery work in the c?

Yeah just small things need to be changed.It wasn't a stupid question but some people bricked their phones trying that. You got the theory right, just change a couple things and flash the modifed recovery to this one. Then HOPEFULLY CM7 (I'd be in heaven to run CM again :D). Been an original user since the G1 so it has a special place in my heart.

Back
Top Bottom