• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Netflix help

cubman

Lurker
Why do my menu/search/home/go back icons stay lit? I will watch a movie on Netflix and those lights won't go off. How do I turn them off? They went off on my old 4g Epic. Please help!

I dont think this option is available through the NetFlix app itself. However, there are controls for the 4 buttons on the bottom of the phone. menu - settings - display - touch key light duration.

Side note: Anyone having issues with HBO Go? Mine used to play audio only.. then I saw a "fix" on androidcentral.. i tried that. Now, it force closes within 2 seconds of opening the app.

I dont think this option is available through the NetFlix app itself. However, there are controls for the 4 buttons on the bottom of the phone. menu - settings - display - touch key light duration.

Side note: Anyone having issues with HBO Go? Mine used to play audio only.. then I saw a "fix" on androidcentral.. i tried that. Now, it force closes within 2 seconds of opening the app.

Try uninstalling then installing again. They recently updated HBO Go for the Epic Touch 4g specifically and it's been working fine since that.

Back
Top Bottom