• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Netflix stopped working on my optimus v

londonstylz

Jan 31, 2011
I have had netflix on my v by downloading the apk file from xdf-developers and yesterday it stopped working. It started by saying there was an updatw so I clicked ok. It searched market but couldnt find it. So I clicked cancel and netflix loaded , but everytime I try to play a vid it says cannot connect to netflix server. Then pops up with the updaye box again. Anyone know how I can update it?

basically what happened is the apk you found was allowing you to watch netflix on a device not specifically authorized by netflix and netflix learned of this apk and made it so you required a newer version to stream netflix content (hence the app asking you to update)

either wait until someone releases an updated apk or netflix officially supports the V

Upvote 0
I have had netflix on my v by downloading the apk file from xdf-developers and yesterday it stopped working. It started by saying there was an updatw so I clicked ok. It searched market but couldnt find it. So I clicked cancel and netflix loaded , but everytime I try to play a vid it says cannot connect to netflix server. Then pops up with the updaye box again. Anyone know how I can update it?

What version are you using?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones