• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Netflix stopped working on my optimus v

I have had netflix on my v by downloading the apk file from xdf-developers and yesterday it stopped working. It started by saying there was an updatw so I clicked ok. It searched market but couldnt find it. So I clicked cancel and netflix loaded , but everytime I try to play a vid it says cannot connect to netflix server. Then pops up with the updaye box again. Anyone know how I can update it?

basically what happened is the apk you found was allowing you to watch netflix on a device not specifically authorized by netflix and netflix learned of this apk and made it so you required a newer version to stream netflix content (hence the app asking you to update)

either wait until someone releases an updated apk or netflix officially supports the V

I have had netflix on my v by downloading the apk file from xdf-developers and yesterday it stopped working. It started by saying there was an updatw so I clicked ok. It searched market but couldnt find it. So I clicked cancel and netflix loaded , but everytime I try to play a vid it says cannot connect to netflix server. Then pops up with the updaye box again. Anyone know how I can update it?

What version are you using?

Make sure you have plenty of memory available when you install and make sure you are on wi-fi when you initially install and run. That did it for me, still didn't get rid of the green bar though!

Make sure you have plenty of memory available when you install and make sure you are on wi-fi when you initially install and run. That did it for me, still didn't get rid of the green bar though!

The only way to get rid of the green bar is to use a custom rom.

Back
Top Bottom