• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

NETFLIX: What Are You Streaming Right Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Workaholics hasn't been cancelled as far I know. It doesn't look like it's available for streaming anymore. They really don't seem to care about letting licensing agreements run out.

I dropped cable a few months back due to bad bad experience with at uverse and hadn't returned to DirecTV. so I missed a lot of what's still onair I didn't know Workaholics was sill in production! wonder if there's an online stream site somewhere?

You are correct, looks like right now, Netflix has work to be done in keeping licensing or updating some ongoing series more frequent.

Just started watching "Breaking Bad". Awesome show, I am on season 2 Epi:1

I know, I know..............I am late to the party.

Cousin RICKY! Youve made it! Hows Lucy and my lil'cuzz Ricky? Its NEVER too late to join the NETFLIX Party and NEVER too late to watch BREAKING BAD!
picsay-1351855083.jpg

Hey i am watching Breaking Bad too! Heh-heh! Got it on my saturday nites lineup. That series ADDICTING!

CLICK HERE: AND WATCH BREAKING BAD NOW!

I got so mad when they removed the first 7 seasons of law and order :svu, but decided to leave seasons 8-12. And they still haven't added season 13.

Ugh!:mad::banghead:

I got so mad when they removed the first 7 seasons of law and order :svu, but decided to leave seasons 8-12. And they still haven't added season 13.

Ugh!:mad::banghead:

I am a HUGE Law & Order fan and i noticed that too! Still dont why that was done. I still say the days of Christopher Maloney (name?) was the best days and episodes...however each new are just as good!

Funny Avatar

I am a HUGE Law & Order fan and i noticed that too! Still dont why that was done. I still say the days of Christopher Maloney (name?) was the best days and episodes...however each new are just as good!

Agreed, he brings something to the show that Danny Pino as det. Amaro doesn't. The chemistry he had with Mariska Hagerty was just so good that it created amazing TV.

I also wish they would upload the rest of the original series as well.

Agreed, he brings something to the show that Danny Pino as det. Amaro doesn't. The chemistry he had with Mariska Hagerty was just so good that it created amazing TV.

I also wish they would upload the rest of the original series as well.

Youve described it well!

There was some special connection when they were partners! Youre right! I cant wait till more is added too! Oh, ive updated the list on page 1, post 1. Will add links later.

GOT NETFLIX? CLICK HERE!: And Watch NOW!

dude.. I am stuck in the past...

there are so many old shows that I have not seen.. so just watching stuff on Netflix and free hulu

on hulu.. watching "lost in space"
I had such fond memories .. like star treck.
but.. wow.. that show is soooooo goofy. nothing like star trek. it does not even try to be realistic.
and Dr Smith. I want to beat him till he cant think straight. every time he opens his mouth.. I would slap it shut!
but still watching it!!! LOL

Decided to give the Netflix exclusive Orange is the New Black a try tonight. It was interesting....., not something to watch with the kiddies, that's for sure. Then again, it's from the same director who gave us Weeds, so what did I expect? I'll probably finish the season just to give it a fair shake.

Decided to give the Netflix exclusive Orange is the New Black a try tonight. It was interesting....., not something to watch with the kiddies, that's for sure. Then again, it's from the same director who gave us Weeds, so what did I expect? I'll probably finish the season just to give it a fair shake.

Hmmmmm spiked my interest! Ok i will watch it today! I have completed my workaholics, sunny in phillly, arrested development online seasons and got a slot open that ii need to utilize. This may be the filler needed! No kids huh!?! Ok yupp its added to my summer lineup!

:D

Google ChromeCast dongle makes it easy to stream Netflix o. HDTV without the various cables. You still need a power supply for the dongle.

I want one of these.

[Youtube]Z5wtHiN3CeQ[/media]

Ive been in a nostalgic cable-scifi marathon sort of mood and decided to plug an open spot on my netflix netwirk with the classc "TWILIGHT ZONE"! Always fun kicking back with a snack-snack and curled up to my trusty Android phablulous phablet watching these episodes! Never get tired of the classics!

GOT NETFLIX? CLICK HERE!: And Watch NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom