• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Netflix working on 3.2

How do I work this??

You should be able to just instal it and run it. Do you already have a net flix account?

So is this the netflix apk from xda?

Yes and I have read many people with unrooted Tablets with 3.2 having success with this one.
I had to do a little different instal because my Tablet is a Revolver Rom I had to get a patch from the XDA revolver forum and run it in CWM.IT works great and even revolves orientation..

I dont know for sure but I downloaded it on the tablet and unzipped on the tab. I did have to remove, and clear the other Netflix app (xda one) before installing this one. Worked on the first shot

I dnt know for sur but I downloaded it on the twb and unzipped on the tab. I did have to remove, and clear the other Netflix app (xda one) before installing this one. Worked on the first shot
I forgot that one little detail about removing the older copy.I'm glad you mentioned that It will help others for sure. I never tried net flix till last night so it slipped my mind...:confused:

I'm not sure, but I think the update to 3.2 was being rolled out slowly. You can check manually to see if there are updates. My update came about 3 Weeks ago.

Thanks! That link worked and I now have Netflix running on my Acer A500 running 3.2 stock. Very Happy!! Now have a way to watch on my tablet and also hook up to my TV's if needed!

This is perfect! Had it running for several days now, watched about a dozen movies so far and they all looked and played great! Really shows off just how nice these screens are, and no need to root! I'm finally happy! I would just love to know what's up with the official version?...

I have successfully installed the APK and had to struggle (clear cache, force stop) for a couple of times to get the streaming working but yes.. it works! Though the aspect ratio is a bit off-sync, it definitely is worth the effort.. Thanks a lot! :)

Thanks guys. Downloaded the file, unzipped it, uninstalled the last failed attempt at Netflix, and installed this .apk on my unrooted Iconia Tab.

WORKS!

I just watched two episodes of Star Trek.

Buttery smooth!

Nice...

As always. thanks Splatoid!!! Did you know that Netflix is in the Market for a regular download and it works. Same thing for Skype. I think it's a Honeycomb 3.X-wide thing, as it popped up on my Archos 80G9. Yes, Skype works great and as someone here said, it seems like it "completes" my tablet. Now with Netflix, Ipad only has thinner size and that's it and I could care less about a fraction of an inch!

Back
Top Bottom