• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Netflix?

Hooligan77

Now that netflix has been released to run on 2.2, anybody have luck getting it to run on the intercept?

I got it loaded on mine, and it will start to boot up with the NetFlix logo, but then goes to a white screen, and I'm not able to sign in.

I've tried just using the 3g and WiFi, and no luck either way.

Now that netflix has been released to run on 2.2, anybody have luck getting it to run on the intercept?

I got it loaded on mine, and it will start to boot up with the NetFlix logo, but then goes to a white screen, and I'm not able to sign in.

I've tried just using the 3g and WiFi, and no luck either way.

I've gotten the program loaded and running several movies and tv programs, but I can't get the audio/video in sync. Which is too bad because if this had worked it would easily have been my favorite app. :(

I think I am going to take the plunge into a Triumph soon, I like this phone, but just running into to many road blocks with all the things I want to be able to do with it.

The netflix for my Intercept runs like it is a freaky slideshow that have words. Not a good one. Maybe, you should get a better phone aka the later models.

Back
Top Bottom