• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Network modes

0utSid3r

I cant get off 1x and ev network mode, i live in a 4g area. Ive gone back to cm10, PA, and the hidden menus to change lte back on but nothing happens. Any ideas?also i reflashed F this morning and still no change.

I cant get off 1x and ev network mode, i live in a 4g area. Ive gone back to cm10, PA, and the hidden menus to change lte back on but nothing happens. Any ideas?also i reflashed F this morning and still no change.
The symbol says 1x but you're getting 4g.
Unless you have a limited data plan, and already used all your 4g and now you have whatever other speed you had, and have you flashed the C modem? That gets you stock 4g speeds.

I have had a similar problem for the past two weeks. I think it might have something to do with the tmobile merger. My phone will state I'm in 4G, but things that normally download in a few seconds are taking up to five minutes at times. Iam a clean freak when it comes to storage and cpu usage so I know it's not the phone. I reprogrammed my phone last week and really nothing changed then. It does seem to be getting better and less frequent now though.

The symbol says 1x but you're getting 4g.
Unless you have a limited data plan, and already used all your 4g and now you have whatever other speed you had, and have you flashed the C modem? That gets you stock 4g speeds.

I understand this and yes c modem has been flashed and will be flashed again but I'm not understanding why I don't have 4g symbol back even though cyanogen mod was taken off.

Back
Top Bottom