• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New ASUS Transformer Infinity Tablet

gamul1

Android Enthusiast
Apr 24, 2010
ASUS just announced today a new model of the ASUS Transformer Infinity tablet. Not to be confused with their existing model by the same name.

For details - visit here:
ASUS announces the Tegra-4 powered Transformer Pad Infinity tablet

For me - I have now had my Motorola Xoon 2 years and feel like I will be ready for a new table come Christmas - so this is coming out about the right time.

Seems to have all the makings of a super tablet in terms of resolution, memory etc. What do you think? How does this compare to other Android tablets?

On a related note - where it has been two years - I have lost track of which web sites offer the best comparisons between various android tablets? Can anyone point me to a site that does side by side comparisons? I'd like to see what else is out there around the same time as this is coming out to be able to make sure I get the best model.

Thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones