• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

NEW ATT Software update?

After rebooting, I briefly saw a message indicating ATT new software update.

I went to "Settings", and it began updating process of 44 apps.

After completing installation, I checked "Software Information" - still Android 4.1.1

Does anyone know what this update did?

Are we getting update to Android 4.1.2 soon?

Yes, this same update just came to my phone MOMENTS ago! I must confess, I got a little excited, thinking maybe I was getting 4.1.2 (or maybe even 4.2! Or maybe Sense 5!). It said Android was processing 103 updates. Unfortunately, now that it's complete, when I check the software version, like you, it still shows Android 4.1.1/Sense 4+, just like before. So, what WAS that update, then?

The update fixed the Bluetooth sound quality issue! There is also a new thing in the power settings called application monitor. There might be more changes but that's what I've seen so far.

Got mine yesterday and updated about 60+ apps. Haven't tested the Bluetooth issue yet because it really only affected me intermittently when playing music in the car, and I won't have access to my car for a few days. It will be great if it is really fixed.

Back
Top Bottom