• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Bionic in its way.

Bowslayer

Aug 27, 2010
This phone is Fast and smooth. However I constantly lose 3G, 4GLTE, Wifi. Bluetooth you name it?
Music skips on Blue tooth and frequently just randomly stops playing altogether. After speaking to a Tier 2 tech at Verizon briefly we came to the conclusion that a New Bionic is going to be the best resolution to issues Im having. Without any arguments or debate the Rep is sending out my replacement?
Just wanted to share a positive experience with Customer Service.

Reactions: damewolf13
After two days, I lost all 4G connectivity. Wifes was working fine. Stopped by the VZW store and told them what was happening. Explained that I THINK the 4g radio might be bad... "No, cant be or you wouldnt have 3g service". Not arguing with them, I let them do their thing... now that they are in closing hours (past 9pm).

After several reset attempts and a new SIM card... they just swapped the whole thing.

So far, I'm happy with it.

BATT life, with moderate use seems to be about 15 hrs. Which at that point I get my 20% color bar. It actually went for 18hrs before I hit the 5% life.

So, in summary, so far so good.. May wanna try to hit the local store just before closing...;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones