• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Here

Hey, I'm new here and as you may notice I'm a big fan of the Myth Busters!

I've never had a droid phone before as I have been using Nokia phones for almost 11 years. They have done me well but when I switched cell phone providers I was forced to pick up a Nokia 5230 as it was the only Nokia phone that would work with there network and was a good price. So this ended up being my first touch screen phone and I quickly grew to hate it. The phone would be either to sensitive as time and others you had to almost bash the screen to get it to respond. Trying to type out a text was just painful and I didn't like it.

So I decided one day that I would get a droid as there was alot of hype about it. I ended up getting a Google Nexus One used off someone and I love the phone! This phone can so much it keeps surprising me daily on what it's able to do. The sensitivity on it is just right and it only takes a light touch to get it to respond. I don't see myself going back to a symbian based phone. Android has so much potential. If Nokia ever got a android phone then I would look into it but I don't think they ever will.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones