• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root New LG Motion user :)

LoopyD

Android Enthusiast
Don't worry guys, this isn't a "OMG I BRICKED MY PHONE WTFFFFF???!?!?!?!?!" post. xD I would just like to share that I finally got rid of that piece of Coolpad rubbish, and I am loving my new ICS phone. After I get near Wi-Fi I wil be rooting (Don't worry, I'm not asking how) I've rooted a multitude of devices from StraightTalk, Sprint, and MetroPieceAS***

I had a question now that we have root does anyone have any knowledge on where a proper working wpa_supplicant can be found? I use AD-HOC a lot, I guess it goes by processor.

I'm sure others would love an optimized wpa_supplicant for their wi-fi and of course, AD-HOC

Fun things to do with root.

Whee...

~Loopy

Well it says his location is under your bed. Maybe you should let him out of the house to enjoy his 4g spectrum :)

you obviously have not had to deal with their customer service before...

Bingo.

I actually found a store that is halfway decent, I don't even talk to customer service anymore.

At least they don't do what straight talk does and call to harass you about your bandwidth usage

Welcome to the family loopy. As you stated you know your way around, but just a word of warning....stay away nizlovelots he's a confederate cracker. Jk nah though. Metro is picking up their game when it comes to the cellular phone business. Customer service is nil, but the storefront employees occasionally know what to do. There's one in philly that actually has a lot of potential, one of the employees dead up told me that the 4g is really a cheap 3g. Yanno?

.There's one in philly that actually has a lot of potential, one of the employees dead up told me that the 4g is really a cheap 3g. Yanno?

depends on the area my man...My area is terrible..some have really good speeds. All depends on the spectrum in that area. East coast is light on spectrum ;)

I hate to say it but my old lg Optimus Q out preforms a lot of the devices I have had in the past. The 3g was lightning fast. Possible it used sprint towers.

Ew... 4G spectrum...

*bangs mug on table* where's my wpa_supplicant. XD

Back
Top Bottom