• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root New MIUI?

Has anyone got any 411 on any new MIUI releases for our Triumphs?

We don't even have a functional CM9 port yet... So until we have got a CM9 port working I doubt that there will be anything on MIUI... MIUI is based off of CM7/CM9 so it may be a bit if anyone is even going to work on it.

we wont see miui 4.0 until we have cm9 or ics available to us... but i will at least try to update miui.

can you guys tell me what phone isaac ported miui from to begin with please? that would help alot :D

I'd be pleased as pie for a MIUI GB update *flutters eyelashes and shamelessly bumps the post* Thanks for looking into more MIUI loving Ziggy :)

thanks, and i just figured out that it was the desire s to be exact... i downloaded the newest desire s miui rom ( version 2.1.13) and im gonna try tomorrow :D

Ands that's why your my favorite. Lol and if you get a zip that you think works ill test it for ya :-)

well i did get somewhere! it doesnt boot the whole way but logcat picks it up :D

im thinkin something was changed in that update that i dont have resources to change... so i might try a lil more, and if no luck. i will try to port version 1.12.2

well i did get somewhere! it doesnt boot the whole way but logcat picks it up :D

im thinkin something was changed in that update that i dont have resources to change... so i might try a lil more, and if no luck. i will try to port version 1.12.2

anxiously waiting loving me some MIUI

If I can get it to go to the lockscreen I will let you guys. But there's really no point now, as it hangs at splash screen

Would be a great Birthday gift if can get new MIUI since tomorrow is my 30th yesssssuh least ill have something to look forward to and not just turing 30 lol lol and one more quick question what are kernels and what exactly do they do cause i see MIUI hasa new kernel out and i always see them just dont know what they actually do ?

Back
Top Bottom