• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

NEW Motorola Droid X

Status
Not open for further replies.

c_aus

Mar 25, 2010
Indianapolis
I am selling a Droid X that is brand new and unused, other than to put in the battery to ensure it powers on. I will ship via UPS or FedEx (your choice) ground for free, but if you want expedited shipping then I will charge the difference between the ground and 2nd day/overnight/whatever shipping you want. Just provide your zip code and I will let you know the extra amount if you choose expedited shipping. I will ship within 24 hours of received payment via Paypal, but I will probably turn it around the same day payment is received.

The pictures are of the actual device and as I mentioned, it was only powered on to confirm it works. Everything that comes with the device is included...USB cable, charger, 16gb micro SD card and battery.

If you have any questions or want to buy, please PM me. If you are concerned about buying, here is the link to my eBay profile where I have 100% positive feedback on 116 purchases/sales. If you have trouble for the link, search for austincm77 http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=austincm77&ftab=AllFeedback

Price is $500 and as I mentioned, ground shipping is included.

IMG_2312.jpg

IMG_2314.jpg

IMG_2313.jpg

IMG_2315.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones