• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New optimus 3D member saying hello

muscleman

Hey up peeps, just thought id say hi, I recently bought myself a new optimus 3d, and what can i say, i love it. Mind you i had a tmobile pulse before it so i have kinda upgrated.

few little questions if you dont mind....

Has anyone seen the 1900mah batterys for sale on ebay for the optimus 3d. If so what do you think, have you tried them. I get a full days charge out of 3d now but anything with a higher rated battery must be better in theory, right?

thx peeps

I would be very wary of both a battery claiming a larger capacity, but the same physical size as the stock one, as well as any battery not from a known brand. Or any battery at all on eBay as its one of the most popular places to sell counterfeit goods so even a seemingly good brand could be fake.

That said, I have heard a few people say they got the 1900 off eBay and it seems good, I just wouldn't risk it personally when you consider that a Li-Ion/Polymer battery going bad can explode or burst into flames - while in your pocket.

Back
Top Bottom